HVAC Service & Repair in Corona, CA
For Honest HVAC Service Done Right the First Time, Call (951) 425-4084
All Temperature Air has become the go-to name in HVAC service throughout Corona and the surrounding region. We have been helping people with all manners of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning issues since 2006, cementing our reputation as the team to trust. Our focus is helping people ultimately save money on their energy bill by making their HVAC systems as efficient as can be through repairs, maintenance, or the installation of top-quality equipment.
Contact All Temperature Air today to talk to a Corona HVAC service specialist about what projects you need for your home.
Air Conditioning Services in Corona
- Air Conditioning Repair: When your air conditioner is broken or breaking down, you need to think about getting a repair as soon as possible if you want your SoCal days to be comfortable.
- Air Conditioning Installation: There are many types of A/C units from which you can choose. Let our Corona HVAC technicians know what you would like from your system and we can help you find the right one for your home and family.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance: You can sometimes avoid costly repair or replacement jobs by just performing routine maintenance on your air conditioner. With scheduled checkups, you can be confident that your house will be cool at all times.
Heating Services in Corona
- Heating Repair: In the winter, Corona nights can get pretty cold. Talk to us about heating repair if your heater ever starts malfunctioning and leaving you chilly.
- Heating Maintenance: Allow our highly trained HVAC specialists in Corona to take a look at your heater and perform routine maintenance on it. A heater connected to a natural gas line will require specific work that must be done carefully by a professional.
- Heating System Installation: Installing a new or upgraded heating system can be tricky, unless you leave it up to our Corona heating technicians. Be sure to also ask us about heat pumps and geothermal heating systems if you have an interest in greener energy solutions.
Home Efficiency Options in Corona
- Whole House Fans: Did you know that you can use a whole house fan to keep your entire home cooled without turning on the air conditioner? This clever solution is energy efficient, especially in smaller houses.
- Solar Panels: What is a fantastic way to shrink your carbon footprint and save money at the same time? Solar power for your HVAC unit. Talk to our Corona HVAC service specialists about getting solar panels installed on your property today.
- Whole House Air Filtration: If your family is always coughing and sniffling, the air quality in your home is probably less-than-ideal. We are capable of conducting services that improve air quality through whole house air filtration.
Call (951) 425-4084 to discuss service options with our Corona HVAC company. We also take emergency calls 24/7!